Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thinking of 2011....

Not sure why I'm suddenly taken with this idea but after reading the Yarn Harlot's post today, I think I will set up a self imposed sock club for myself next year.  I tried this once but it was more of a "throw a skein in a bag with a note with the intended pattern and blindly grab and knit."  Didn't work so well for me.  In reading the Yarn Harlot's post, seems she put her yarn/pattern together but chose which to knit in plain sight.  Granted she's a speedy knitter and uses her travel time to knit away but I'm liking the idea more and more. 

Yes, I still need to get 2 more sweaters posted, not today.  I'm "this" close to finishing the pieces of a Christmas gift and will hopefully be seaming tonight or tomorrow.  Once this is done it'll be button shopping and then casting on for a long awaited knit, lucky for the recipient.  Just need to hold back the itch to cast on for me,

No comments:

Post a Comment